Leona's Fitness Studio Fitness & Healthy Weight Loss Studio For Women's and Obesity Children -Our Programs Well designed for Weight Lose, Inch Loss, Quick Fat Burn, Belly Loss, Strength, Stamina, Improve Body Metabolism, Increase Vitality. Our 7 Days Programs to Transform Your Physique & our moderate Exercising (Moderate-intensity activities),Light-intensity activity, for Your body Fitness & Total Body Toning. And all our Vigorous Activity Programs best Suitable Physical Activity for those who have been suffering With Reproductive Hazards, PCOD, PCOS, Thyroid, Diabetes, High & Low Blood Pleasure.
Hi! My name is swetha. Life gifts everyone with a chance, mine was this. From 61 kgs to 55 kgs in 3 months.
I would say it was 20 percent my effort and the remaining 80 percent goes to the workouts of my personal trainer Mr.Ranjeeth.
I have a high TSH Level of 29.7 and shockingly I observed my TSH level is 1.31 which is absolutely normal. More surprisingly, I am a carrying lady now after 5 years of long await. i have blessed with a Baby girl. Doctor specifically told that it’s my health change over that made me so.
Thank You Leonas for inspiring me.
Mr.Ranjeeth primary aim is to better your existing self by best workouts and simple diat. I am confident to say that Leonas is the best place for better health(not only weight loss)instead of expensive medications and treatments.