Fast Track-Weight Loss Training
Exercise is a form of physical activity that is planned, structured, repetitive, and performed to improve health and fitness. Although all exercise is physical activity, not all physical activity is exercise. Regular exercise is not only a preventive measure. it also works to maintain health at its best. Regular physical activity provides many more health benefits such as improved cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness, Improved bone health, and metabolic health biomarkers, Lowers the risk of early death, coronary heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure.
So, Schedule your exercise set aside a time of day to exercise, put it on your calendar and make it as much of a priority as a business meeting or any other must-do. If you miss an exercise session, fit activity into your day some other way. We Know that exercise is an important part of your overall health.
So, to help determine what kind of Physical activity is best for you, Leonas Provides you a Best Fast track major types of exercise and the benefits of each. Make sure to check with your physician before starting a new exercise regimen.
- CARDIO: This Kind of aerobic exercise is important for a healthy heart, but it also creates additional benefits, such as,
- Burns calories for weight loss.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces asthma symptoms and back pain.
- Aids in sleep
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves brain power.
- INTERVAL AND HIIT TRAINING: Interval Training and High-Intensity Interval Training(HIIT) is a great way to get a tough workout in when you are worried about time. These workouts alternate between periods of high intensity exercise and low-intensity recovery periods. HIIT is a little more intense with shorter rest times in between exercises. lets look a few of the benefits to interval training.
- Burn more calories.
- Shorter workouts for efficiency
- Maximum cardio effects for healthier heart
- No Equipment necessary
- Increases metabolism.
- Cuts fat, no muscle
- Pilates & Abs Circuits: Pilates is low-Impact, body-weight exercise that focuses foremost on the body’s core. It can be done on a mat or on a special apparatus called a reformer. it is designed to improve physical strength, increase flexibility, posture, and promote mental awareness, pilates benefits include:
- Tones muscles
- Increases flexibility.
- Improves balance.
- improves muscle control.
- Great place for beginners
- Can easily be done in class.
- Stretching: Stretching is something you should incorporate into your exercise routine on a regular basis. the act of stretching is just as important to support your physical well-being. its benefits include.
- Prevents Injuries and soreness.
- Strengthens posture.
- Promotes blood flow
- Promotes flexibility, which assists in all exercise.
- Can be done in a class.
AEROBIC & CARDIO ZUMBA MOVES WITH MUSICAL BEATS
Aerobic exercise provides cardiovascular conditioning. The term aerobic actually means “with oxygen,” which means that breathing controls the amount of oxygen that can make it to the muscles to help them burn fuel and move. Improves cardiovascular conditioning. Decreases risk of heart disease.
Music stimulates the part of the brain that controls movement, so it helps your body complete repetitive movements more efficiently. This synchronization increases your heart rate, metabolism, and energy efficiency, while also reducing blood pressure and physical and mental stress. The following benefits you can be have
- Keep excess pounds at bay
- Increase your stamina, fitness and strength
- Ward off viral illnesses
- Reduce your health risks.
- Manage chronic conditions.
- Strengthen your heart.
- Keep your arteries clear.
- Boost your mood.
The class based sessions are challenging, innovative.
mprove your body strength. Join our gym training’s.